Location: Indiana County, PA
The Pennsylvania Parks Fund is a fiscally sponsored project of the Social Good Fund, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Our mission is to fund parks throughout Pennsylvania. This includes all national, state, county, city, borough, and township parks.
We believe our project is more than simply an idea, its a revolution. We created our project so your membership dues stay local. To accomplish this, we created 67 funds, one for each county. When you donate, 80% of those funds stay right in that fund and will only be used for that county. It will fund all county, city, borough and township parks. The remaining 20% is then transferred to our general fund. Our general fund is split into two. One half funds all national and state parks. The other half funds our general expenses to keep PPF up and running. This means our aim is to put 90 percent directly into the parks while 10 percent pay for our general expenses.
SOCIAL GOOD FUND
Location: Richmond, CA
Social Good is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. All donations made to them through their sponsored projects are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Social Good works to create and establish positive influences for individuals, communities, and the environment. Our goal is to sponsor and develop projects that will help positively impact and develop local communities into healthier and happier places to live, work, and be.
We hope that through fiscal sponsorship we will give people the opportunity to pursue their dreams and positively impact the lives of others, both directly and indirectly. We want you to manifest your inspiration, hope and spirit in the world for everyone to share in.
Our mission is all about building the world we wish to see, one piece at a time. The more of us who participate, the greater the impact. At Social Good, we invite you to make your vision, no matter how large or small, a reality for us all.
ABOUT YOUR DONATION
The Pennsylvania Parks Fund is a fiscally sponsored project of the Social Good Fund, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Tax EIN: 46-1323531. The official registration and financial information of the Social Good Fund may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.
Pennsylvania Parks Fund Non-Discrimination Statement and Policy
The Pennsylvania Parks Fund (PPF) does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin (ancestry), religion, creed, disability, marital status, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, donors, parks, volunteers, subcontractors and vendors.
PPF is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin (ancestry), religion, creed, disability, marital status, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.